Date: June 30, 2020 – July 13, 2020
The tour suits for hiking holidays lovers! For those who are willing to live in tents. Suitable for underwater hunters, divers, freedivers, hikers, fishermen, kayakers, photographers, lovers of active holidays. The camp is located 30 km away from Teriberka, on the harsh northern coast of the Barents Sea, in a completely wild place where tourists rarely appear.
You can get to the camp only by sea. Along the way, we will see a harsh northern landscape, a huge number of hills, an endless tundra, gigantic rocks, mountain passes, lakes and rivers.
The camp provides everything for a comfortable stay: delicious food, various seafood, tables, chairs, a camping bath, a large base tent, gas equipment, fresh sea fish, electricity to charge gadgets.
Each participant will find a hobby – you will meet interesting people and discover a completely new world.
Free time is not regulated, each participant can independently plan their daily routine.
Whoever takes diving equipment will be able to take pictures with huge Kamchatka crabs, collect sea hedgehogs, scallops, and hunt for sea fish. Lovers of great depths and clear water will be delighted.
Fishermen will be able to catch cod, flounder, catfish, sea ruff, sea burbot, sea bass, pollock.
There will be motor boats in the camp, we will not sit in the same place all day, it will be possible to explore the islands, new interesting places.
Fans of hiking will have a unique chance to make their own route along the coast of the Barents Sea, to discover completely wild places, to take unique photos of completely new unknown places.
During the tour there is a high probability of seeing whales, dolphins, seals, rare animals and birds, submarines, warships.
The north is beautiful! Only here you are charged with incredible power. The North has its own energy, its own northern beauty. If you fall in love with the north once you will never stop loving it!
The price includes
- Transfer by boat from the village of Teriberka to the camp and back.
- Making of passes to cross the border zone.
- Permission to go to sea.
- Dry sacks
- 3 meals a day
- Tent kitchen
- Personal tent
- Instructor services
- Gas equipment
- Camping bath
- Drinking water
- Gasoline for boats
- Generator for charging equipment
- Protection against insects and animals
- Axes, saws
- Group first aid kit
- Boat for underwater hunters and sea walks, sea fishing (if there are vacant seats)
- Equipment for sea fishing
The price does NOT include:
- Personal expenses
- Personal equipment
- The road to Teriberka
- Sleeping bag
- Equipment for spearfishing (if available, you can rent)
- Diving equipment
- Accommodation only in tents
- Food is prepared by all camp participants
- The trip will take place no matter what the weather is.
- The camp is built up by all members of the group
- The time for breakfast, lunch and dinner is negotiated by all participants on the spot.
- You can stay in the camp any amount of days, but only during the tour period.
Force majeure circumstances:
- The tour takes place in the Arctic, there are severe storms in this territory. Therefore, access to the sea depends directly on weather conditions.
Adults – 16 000 rub.
Age: adults only.