The tour includes:
- meeting reindeer (find out about their life, nutrition, feed the reindeer, photo shoot)
- diner inside the Chum near the fire (fish soup and tea with refreshments)
- Ceremony of forming desires
- Snowmobiles sled riding to the place where two rivers merge
- Reindeer sled ride
The guide picks you up at your accommodation in Murmansk on the pre-agreed time.
Arrival to Loparskoye village.
You are going on a snowmobiles sleigh ride through a snowy forest to the confluence of two rivers.
During the lunch you’ll listen to the story about the history of the indigenous peoples of the North.
You’ll also feed reindeer with northern moss and then go on a reindeer sledding.
After the program we return to Murmansk or go on another tour.
The group tour is conducted with at least 3 persons in the group.
The tour is available for both groups and individuals.
Tour duration is 3,5- 4 hours (depends on weather and condition of the road).
We pick you up from hotel/apartments.
Transfer: passenger car for small groups (1-4 people), mini- and midibusses for large groups.
Please, put on war, clothes as this is the outdoor tour.
The price includes
- Experienced tour guides;
- Snowmobile and reindeer sledding;
- Lunch: fish soup, tea and sweets.
The cost for one person – 4.000 rub.
The cost for group – 12.000 rub. per car (up to 3 people)
Discount children 500 rub.
Children under 5 years free of charge
10% discount for groups from 8 people (doesn’t apply to the New Year holidays period).
You can ask the manager about the discounts for groups of more than 12 people.