You will learn a lot of interesting things about the healthy properties of northern berries, and you will also observe the process of wild berries cleaning, selecting and freezing. You will even participate in the selection process. After that you will have a unique opportunity to visit the shock freezing room (dress warmer!), in which cloudberries, blueberries, cranberries and lingonberries are stored after processing. You will for sure be surprised by a special apparatus that is able to pass the berry through 7 degrees of purification.
But the tastiest part of the tour will be a degustation of several types of jam and exclusive cloudberry sauce. Sweet gifts will become a nice bonus!
The guide picks you up at your accommodation in Murmansk on the pre-agreed time. Arrival to the plant.
The tour includes:
- Observation of the production process;
- Tasting of all types of products (4 types of jam: cloudberry, blueberry, lingonberry, cranberry and cloudberry sauce – a new exclusive product);
- Tasting of the Kola Peninsula berries (cloudberries, lingonberries, cranberries, blueberries);
- Each guest receives 1 jar of jam as a gift.
After the program we return to Murmansk or go on another tour.
The group tour is conducted with at least 3 persons in the group.
Tour duration is 3-3,5 hours (depends on weather and condition of the road).
We pick you up from hotel/apartments.
Transfer: passenger car for small groups (1-4 people), mini- and midibusses for large groups.
The tour involves staying in cells with sub-zero temperature. Please dress warmly!
The price includes
- Guide services;
- Degustation: jam, cloudberry sauce;
- Gift: 1 jar of jam.
The cost for one person – 2000 ₽
Discount children 500 ₽
10% discount for groups from 20 people.