Active amusement park “Northern Lights” is a place where you can relax and have fun. A wide range of winter entertainment services will impress both adults and children.
Our guide picks you up at your accommodation in Murmansk on the pre-agreed time. Arrival to the park.
The program includes:
- Playing with huskies, feeding reindeer with the northern moss
- Rental of warm waterproof clothing
- Snowmobile Ride (1 circle around the lake)
- Business lunch (soup, second course, tea)
- Tea party with cookies and sweets in a warm tea house
- Snow Banana Ride – 1 km
- Zorbing (riding in transparent plastic orb)
- Donut tube ridesdown the hill
- Photos from a professional photographer (will be sent to your e-mail)
After the program we return to Murmansk or go on another tour.
There must be at least 3 tourists in the group in order to organize the tour.
The tour is available for both groups and individuals.
Tour duration is 5-5,5 hours (may be finished earlier if desired).
We pick you up from hotel/apartments.
Transfer: passenger car for small groups (1-4 people), mini- and midibusses for large groups.
One-way road takes 40-60 minutes.
Please, put on war, clothes as this is the outdoor tour.
The price includes
- Guide services;
- Warm clothes rent;
- Winter activities: snowmobiles, snow banana, zorbing and donut tube riding.;
- Playing with huskies and reindeer feeding;
- Professional photos.
The cost for one person – 9.000 ₽
Discount for children – 500 ₽
10% discount for groups from 8 people (doesn’t apply to the New Year holidays period).
You can ask the manager about the discounts for groups of more than 12 people.