Murmansk is the last city founded during period of the Russian Empire. Polar night in winter and polar day in summer make Murmansk an extraordinary city.
This city has a lot of interesting: the highest monument, the highest ferris wheel, the worlds’ first nuclear-powered icebreaker and many other.
Welcome to Murmansk city tour!
You will see all main sights. You will find out where is the fifth corner of the “Five corner square”, how did it happen, that a mass grave in the city center turned into the park, how and where did Ernst Beaux invented his “Chanel №5” perfume and many other interesting facts.
- the place of the city foundation – “Five corner square”
- nuclear-powered icebreaker Lenin
- statue “The waiting woman”
- monument “Alyosha”
- memorial complex “To the seamen, died during the peacetime”
Special attention deserves the museum-icebreaker “Lenin”.
The tour is available for both groups and individuals.
There must be at least 3 tourists in the group in order to organize the tour.
Tour duration is 4-4,5 hours
We pick you up from hotel/apartments.
Transfer: passenger car for small groups (1-4 people), mini- and midibusses for large groups.
The price includes
- Tour guides.
The cost for one person in a group tour – 40 €
The cost for one child up to 13 years in a group tour – 30 €
The individual trip 150 € per car (up to 4 people)
10% discount for groups from 12 people (doesn’t apply to the New Year holidays period).
– visit to the naval Museum of the Northern fleet
– visit to the local history Museum
– a trip to the opposite side of the Kola Bay (Kola fjords)